• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Disappearing Players

• Thread starter Banana Army
  • Start date
B

Banana Army

Sharps, Palethorpe and Brown (may be others as well) have all disappeared off the Sqaud list on the official site without a mention of them leaving the club. Is this simply the case that they haven't re-signed and will be added to the list when or if they sign or have they gone?

We suddenly appear weak at the back as well. I'd say another RB, LB and CB are all needed!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah I've just been on the official site, quite a few names disappeared. I'm a bit disappointed Sharpy is not re-signed, especially after I bought his shirt last season!!!:twisted: *******!

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Below are a list of players who have been released. News Courtesy
of IcLiverpool.​

Steve Wilson, goalkeeper, released. =D>​

Delroy Facey, striker, released.​

Ian Goodison, centre-back, released, returned to Jamaica. #-o​

Paul Linwood, centre-back. Out of contract, expected to complete moved to Chester City this week. =;​

Ian Sharps, centre-back, released. #-o​

Paul Brown, midfielder, released.​

Philip Palethorpe, goalkeeper, released.​

Paul Martin, centre-back, released.​

Joe Fowler, midfielder, released.​

B

Banana Army

Goodi's name hadn't been deleted from the squad list, so now thats even worse. We actually have no defenders. More signings needed! At least 3 Defenders. Shame about Brown, Fowler and Palethorpe IMHO. Thought there was a future for them here.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
The Rovers! said:
Ian Goodison, centre-back, released, returned to Jamaica. #-o

Goodi's name is still on the Official site, and I believe he has returned to Jamaica to get a visa sorted and will hopefully (well, some people like him I suppose :wink: ) return to the club some day soon.

As for the other released, would have kept Sharpy and Linwood, others, not really bothered.

ronnie has certainly wielded the axe

we have less players now than my sunday league side morning after the clocks have been changed

im sure hes going to bring in a couple of defenders or we might come unstuck once we start the season

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Not new news, but some people might not already know; we will most likely get to see David Raven again a couple of times next season as he has signed a two year contract with another league one side, Carlisle United.