• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Delroy Facey

Pedro Negro

Player
Chris Greenacre
Didnt know he had been released. Thought he was pretty decent to be honest..
Have you seen the size of the sqaud now???
ITS TINY!
Lets hope Ronnie makes more signings - as we need.
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Pedro. You can't be serious when you say he was pretty decent. He was pretty damn awful most of the time! Good move IMO. Although the squad is looking rather thin. I'm more concerned about the lack of defenders, although Ronnie did warn us the squad will be as thin as ever before the season starts. Look to the youth for cover..

Pedro you must be talking about another Delroy Facey that i dont know about cause the one i remember at Tranmere was rubbish

Nearly as bad as Big Si, but not quite

Come on the White =D> =D> =D>

Only 29 days to go before we stuff Oldham

Player
Morrisey
I thought Howarth was a decent player. Just very unfortunate to suffer from all those injuries.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Simon Haworth was not a bad player at all!!!!

He was a great striker at the club. It was just unfortunate to get a career ending injury. Shocking comment AJSM =;

As for Facey, he was too inconsistent and I wish him well. But hey his 9 goals saved us from possible relegation. Simple as! :???:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Simon Haworth was Tranmere's best stricker until he broke his leg so I dont know what you are talking about AJSM, sorry mate but he was. Well Delroy Facey he had the power and strength and pace to do well but he never did it for us, I will never forget his goal against MK Dons do, I loved him them but I think it was right for him to move on. The lack of defenders scares me too, I know Sharps had a poor season last season but I would of kept him. Well I felt Jacko lost it a bit last season last a bit of pace aging abit maybe but it was right for him to move on as well.

Pedro Negro

Player
Chris Greenacre
Well yeah, our defence is looking thin and shocking, don't you think. I'm not talking about the accual defenders, I'm talking about how many we have of them!!!
I dont think we can rely on the youth team for defenders, because we need experianced players to win the league next season.
Come on Ronnie, sort it out!
#-o

Player
Morrisey
Come on Ronnie, sort it out!

Give the guy a chance. He has only been here a matter of weeks and you are getting impatient. From what I have seen he is sorting it out. I cannot see LR letting him not sort it out.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

very true SWA we have to AUG 5th to get the team right we have only just started pre season give Ronnie the chance to sort it out.