• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Delroy Facey

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

To the tune of Winterwonderland

"There's only one, Delroy Facey.
One, Delroy Facey.
When he gets the ball,
He scores a goal,
Walking in a Facey wonderland"

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
haha you told me that about 5 mins ago on msn i knew you were gonna put it on lol :lol:

good stuff.

M

Matthew The Rover

bolton_hater said:
haha you told me that about 5 mins ago on msn i knew you were gonna put it on lol :lol:

good stuff.

8)

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Not bad, but you do realise that if you were successful in getting people to sing it, most would sing the more usual words:

Walking along singing our song,
Walking in a Rovers Wonderland.

Purely because that's what they're used to singing and wouldn't know any different that you'd made up a new, different version.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yeah i'll give that a sing at the Brentford game on Saturday. Did you make that up yourself Mat?

Player
Morrisey
Does anybody do anything right for you

To be fair I agree with Never Beat on that one!! He aint actually had a go at you!! Just giving his opinion an your having a go!!

Any way!! I tihnk that Crimbo is the time to start a good old sing song! not only is every one in the festive spirit, but there will be a big crowd [-o<

B

Banana Army

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Yeah i'll give that a sing at the Brentford game on Saturday. Did you make that up yourself Mat?
No offence its hardly a masterpiece that he had to sit down and compose at a piano.

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Did you make that up yourself Mat?

Well it's already a tune isn't it. I just thought up some new words for it. I'll save it till Walsall to sing, as if I chant in the JK Stand on Saturday I'll get thrown out.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I don't think NBDH was having a go there just saying what might happen... at least if they didnt sing your words exactly it would be better than nothing.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Im not bothered its just a fun song.

smilingmart

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Thats hilarious Dixie.

Quality sledgehammer sarcasm. LOVE it. 8)

DixieDean

he just kinda pitched it up there.... it was beggin to be smacked out of the park.... :D

DixieDean

anyway, back to Facey. The guy puts more effort in than most in a white shirt. Can't believe anyone doubted the guy. He gets soooo wound up when we concede goals. It must be pretty maddening though when you work your arse off and then muppets at the back let soft goals in....

A

AndyRoo16

as if I chant in the JK Stand on Saturday I'll get thrown out.[/quote](matthew the rover)

lol
ye u proberbly will :lol: ...

M

Matthew The Rover

AndyRoo16 said:
Matthew The Rover said:
as if I chant in the JK Stand on Saturday I'll get thrown out.

lol
ye u proberbly will :lol: ...

Well I've now lost my voice three consecutive games for shouting too much at Little's rubbish, two being home games and I've not been chucked out! I even heard one person trying to get Super White Army going :shock: