• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

delroy an jacko

S

Stephen

just heard on radio city that we have let them go

jackson- released on a free transfer

delroy- a free transfer to port vale

can city be trusted if they have gone i would be a little happy and a little sad as jackson had a good start to season an a poor 2nd half and delroy was ok but was far to lazy thats another 2 players gone now and ronnie needs to get sum players in fast or we will have nobody

i also heard we signing ellison foor 100k now were av we got da money from and is he a gd player worth this

J

Johnny King is God

To quote Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction

"ENGLISH MOTHERF*****....DO YOU SPEAK IT????"

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I was thinking the same thing.... only not as forceful or brutal mate!

Cow Shed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
That's a bit harsh!!!:lol: :lol:
My lad's always on MSN so I understand the lingo!!
On subject, a new broom sweeps clean as they say so I'm happy to trust Ronnie's judgment in letting them both go (if it's true).

J

Johnny King is God

Yes it was a bit harsh, I apologise. But it was 102 'words' without a full stop!

I tried reading it out loud but hyperventilated.

S

Stephen

im so ****ing sorry for no full stop
only 1 of u who read post understood it properly and 1 half understood it.
the otha 2 knew none it not my fault you dont understand msn clowns

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
If true... nothing has been confirmed yet then i'm not too bothered. I think Mike Jackson got worse as last season went on and Facey although dangerous at times was far too inconsistent.

On the subject of Ellison, I think it would be good signing. Dunno where the transfer fee is coming from unless that rumour about Johnson putting money into the club is true.

C

championship_here_we_come

also sharps is meant to be leaving on a free according to radio city

so that leaves us with how many players 7??

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Welcome to the board "Stephen". Yeah, this isn't the 'other' fansite where everyone posts in what used to be known as AOL-speak, and is now generally known as MSN-speak. It just so much easier to understand people and to have meaningful discussions if you use real, English words and not the "i no fiv sey hey uit jiing foo" type writing (for those of you trying to translate that - no, it didn't mean anything!). It's not a rule here, but try your best when you're posting - the people reading will appreciate it !!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Please respect the wishes of the moderators. We don't say this to be picky, as I know some believe we are "having a go". This is simply not true. We would just like a forum where we can all contribute and read messages in English. As NBDH said, there's no set ruling here, but we do appreciate a little effort to keep posts readable.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Anyway back on topic.... Mike Jackson has today signed for Blackpool.

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Hi Guys I thought I would register again because I didn’t get round to it after the old forum went down

Good Luck to Jacko at Blackpool, he would have been a liability next season with his pase (or lack of it) I would be happy for Goodison or Linwood at the back perhaps partnered by a new signing as well as sharps thrown in the mix.

I hope Delroy stays because in my opinion he can change a game, if that is as a sub or starting its useful to have a lad like that in the team. I would personally like to see John Murphy or Juan Ugarte (Released by Crewe) at Prenton park. Maybe Ronnie has a few surprises for us next season. Time will tell.........

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The Rovers! said:
I hope Delroy stays because in my opinion he can change a game, if that is as a sub or starting its useful to have a lad like that in the team
Really?!? I think he's a waste of space. He's far too lazy most of the time and we'll get maybe a goal from him every couple of weeks. He is one of those frustrating players because he has skill and pace, but rarely uses it!

Anyways, I like the sound of getting 5/6 more players in. Really shows what he thought of Brian's squad! That's like half a team..

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Good Shout Ian, I understand what you are saying but Delroy is like Ronaldo. (Obviously not skill or fame wise) I was watching the TV yesterday and it was an interview with a former Brazilian manager who had said that they should have taken Ronaldo to the world cup as he can "change a game" even if he has lost his pace and is generally lazy. I would rather have an unpredictable Delroy on the pitch than a clueless Zola.

And Yes 5/6 players would be very good indeed but looking at things stand I think we have 9 players in contract??? And Ronnie wanted an 18 man strong squad. It looks more like 8/9 players signing, lets just hope there the right 1's .....

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Facey linked with Vale move

It looks like Facey is on his way anyway. If it means he goes and we get 1 very good striker or two decent strikers i would be happy.

I would have liked to have seen him after Pre season training but so be it......

"Manager Martin Foyle is said to be hoping it will be third-time lucky as he reportedly bids to sign Delroy Facey.
Facey's contract at Tranmere has expired and it is thought that Foyle hopes to complete the capture of the former Oldham man, after twice failing to seal his signature previously."