• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Crying tears of joy...

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
All my christmasses are coming at once.

That clown responsible for the dire "managerless" spell the results of which convinced us briefly that Brian Little was a good appointment, that clown responsible for telling Little that Jones and Loran weren't midfielders and weren't any good at all really, that clown who as either reserve team manager or first team assistant manager did nothing to convince me he had one jot of sense... That clown John McMahon has LEFT!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Not really arsed about him leaving... don't think he has really been a major part at Tranmere. He hasn't been too successful. John Breckin has come in as Ronnie's assistant and I think this is fairly good as they must know each other well and will give us a firm base to start from as they have been together at both Rotherham and Oldham.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I sense delight in you NBDH. :wink:
Like I said in another post, we are now getting what we would never have got from Little. Positivity, discipline and some kind of order!

Let's hope he and his assistant show us what we've been missing for quite some time.

B

Banana Army

Anyone get a bit confused over he amounts of times the word john was used? Its good to have john joining us ... its sad to see john leave etc. lol

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I just get the positive feeling that the dead weight is being dropped and that we're being put back on track. Made up.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
It's a really good feeling, considering a couple of months ago none of us had any decent reason to be positive.

I'm looking forward to seeing who RM brings in the strengthen the side.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Just have to see it in print again... because it's the stuff of ... no... it's not even in my wildest fantasies.

We'll be organised from set plays for and against.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
LOL. It's nice to see them touching on the basics!