• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Cricket

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Caught a bit of the cricket and watched the highlights. It was amazing! While I didn't see any of it, by contrast it sounded like the England football team was dire.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
wow wow wow wow what a game so happy for them and what a difference from having Rootie as Captain, as for the so-called Footballers I could not careless boring useless overpaid pansies

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
It shows what difference management can make in terms of mindset. Same pool of players completely different outcome. Let's hope the theory/myth of new manager bounce isn't as applicable to cricket as football!

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
wow what a change only if we could do it in the scoring goals shape of ways

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
full credit to Stokes and the new coach they have unleashed a monster and Bairstow is a beast imagine if Buttler and Livingstone come into the team could be an amazing few years

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
full credit to Stokes and the new coach they have unleashed a monster and Bairstow is a beast imagine if Buttler and Livingstone come into the team could be an amazing few years
In this match they are also without three of their best fast bowlers in Anderson, Archer and Wood - not to mention Ollie Robinson, who had such a great start last season. All are out injured. We still need a couple of decent, in form openers.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Also note how well Jack Leach has done, having been treated pretty poorly by the previous regime. 10 wickets in the match now he's been treated as first choice spin bowler.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
big test on Friday let us see if playing the same way Against India produces the same entertainment, I sure will be fun

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
England achieve their highest ever test run chase and did it very easily, a great start for stokes and mccullum

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Bairstow has been awesome recently and Root looks so much better not being bogged down with captaincy.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
Wow What a change in the Player's mindset and as Stokes said today they would play better teams but they will be brave and entertain and hit harder than the other teams I love his Attitude he and Brendan are doing a great job

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Wow What a change in the Player's mindset and as Stokes said today they would play better teams but they will be brave and entertain and hit harder than the other teams I love his Attitude he and Brendan are doing a great job