• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Crawley v Rovers

Crawley v Rovers
Posted by Ian
The People's Pension Stadium
Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 4, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Have you some inside information on this?
No, just a gut feeling. I agree that Dagnall could be used from the bench in the play-offs, but I think you get the gist of what I was saying.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
No, just a gut feeling. I agree that Dagnall could be used from the bench in the play-offs, but I think you get the gist of what I was saying.
Yes, agree with what you're saying, though if Dagnall were to get a key goal for us in the coming games, might be considered for another deal.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Big Mac linked with a player coaching move to Southport. You wonder whether the likes of Wrexham and fylde or Salford may be after Steve depending on whether the latter 2 go up

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
From what I’ve seen of Dagnall albeit he hasn’t had much action is that he’s fairly limited. He’s not getting any younger and was released by bury remember as deemed not good enough for league 2.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Big Mac linked with a player coaching move to Southport. You wonder whether the likes of Wrexham and fylde or Salford may be after Steve depending on whether the latter 2 go up
From what I’ve seen of Dagnall albeit he hasn’t had much action is that he’s fairly limited. He’s not getting any younger and was released by bury remember as deemed not good enough for league 2.
It was rumoured McNulty was going to get a coaching job with us. Depends on whether he wants to continue playing or not. Southport a bit volatile, with their main backer moving on to Huddersfield.
You're probably right re Dagnall only seen him a couple of times and he's had but not taken the odd chance. However in some ways he's a better bet than Miller as doesn't seem so injury-prone. I accept that they're very different types of striker.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I did not realise Southport's owner had upped sticks. It might bring some of their supporters back down to Earth; they seemed a bit cocky when we played them in the cup.