• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Coyne

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Who got tackled by Greenacre on Saturday has Broken or Fractured his Ankle (can't remember which) and is to have an opporation on it on Friday. Never wish for a player to get injured so hope he gets it fixed soon.

As for Greenacre, any news on him?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Think Greenacre is hoped to be back for the Walsall game. I hope so.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
greeny out for two weeks, more likely vale on new years eve is his return if not rotherham at home a few days after.

DixieDean

I wonder if that means he can get bevvied over the festive period :D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Guttered about Greenacre but we have Facey who is firing at the moment touch wood. I feel this is Dagnall's chance to do something and has his name into account. Little feller and Big feller up front maybe work Dagnall playing off facey but Davies could do a job as well I think if he stays fit

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Greenacre is now hoped to be back on Saturday as is Mike Jackson after their injuries eased. Thats what is reported on the icliverpool site anyway. Dagnall is out for 6 weeks according to official site with injury picked up in reserve game at Blackpool.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

That be great. Greenacre and Jacko back they are very good players and lead the line they play in Jacko leads the back four, Ranks leads the mid and Greenacre up front. They make sure people are doing their jobs correctly so the play should be better if they make it

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer COID is to have an op, close enough mate.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
yer COID is to have an op, close enough mate.

Bloody hell the clash looked bad like but not that bad i'm happy Greenacre might be ok for Saturday. Were lucky that Coid came off the worst or we would be strggling for a descent squad for Saturday

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah Coid has a broken ankle... I don't like players getting injured but would rather it was him than Greenacre!! :lol: