• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

COVENTRY FAN

Player
Pontichelli
Hello i was reading your forum and i came across a few things which tickled me gents and ladies,

Coventry are poor, Coventry are league 2 level at best, Coventry are time wasting, Coventry this and that.

Did you know to make things worse for Tranmere than they already were was that we had 7 players missing through injury & suspension. It was a defeat all day long and anything other than a 3-0 defeat was a bonus. What our side does have is charhacter and a strong group of players who will fight for the shirt so you may have a striker who cost you 0 THOUSAND ENGLISH POUNDS but you cant buy what we have. Our only 3rd loss this season so we take anything at the minute.

Not saying Tranmere are poor but we never really had alot to deal with for a team going for the play offs and most probably the worst finishing ibe seen against us since our days in the league 2 against Tranmere

All the best.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Not sure I understand you, Andy. I have read all the posts on this forum and I don't recognise your second sentence. That certainly wasn't the view overall. We won partly through tactics and team spirit and yes partly through your side's poor finishing not forgetting a great strike. OK, and we probably had a bit of luck. Fair play that you had 7 out, but as I myself posted, we had 9 senior players out through injury, suspension and international calls. On our budget, that's massive! Let's face it. It wasn't your day, but we've had more than our fair share of bad days as I know you have. Let's wish each other luck for the rest of the season. We'll both need it!!

drwhoman

Poor old Andy was clearly a bit frustrated by the result. You just have to move on. The next Saturday might have a better outcome!

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
So why start a thread regurgitating something some mindless cretin posted on your forum?

Dunno who Andy is and don’t think I want to. Beyond that, agree with absolutely zero on that topic on your forum (which is the first time i’d been on it).

Good luck for the season and I’m sure we’ll see each other next one too!

Player
aldo
go put your school uniform back on . little boy . oh we are a small team . but we have are own ground . numpty

Player
Pontichelli
Now we/I've had a bit of a chuckle, if you would like to as me any questions about cov I will answer them honestly.