• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

County v rovers

drwhoman

The money thing is a big issue and I do grind my teeth when I see that Jose is to receive 18m for failure! The financial pyramid is so skewed financially. Another kick in the shin for lower league clubs - there will be no fifth round replays this season. As the top six with their 25/30 man squads are faced with fixture congestion!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I actually think the 451 formation we used at Notts County made us more compact and competitive in midfield. It was individual errors at the back that cost us last week, rather than failing to defend as a team.

I would not be surprised if we played with a similar system at Bury, but with Ridehalgh and Buxton at full back.

Player
aldo
Yes both of these clubs have done amazingly well in the last few year's . And it's about time we had a slice of the cake . Let's enjoy it make them feel welcome and dream . Santa might just bring us a late present .

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The good thing is with are game spurs play 3 in 6 days so let's hope poch plays the kids
Poch may have gone to Man U by then! Seriously, I hope he stays and United struggle to find a new manager. But I expect the lack of transfer money at Spurs resulting from the new stadium compared with the riches at Old Trafford will tempt him away.

If he does go, whether having a new manager will make it easier for us or not I'm not sure.

Player
aldo
man u have said they wont have a new manager till next season . lets hope olly does a ok job. not let em struggle

drwhoman

A strange decision by Utd. OGS is unproven and they have obviously written this season off. Clearly the decision was taken with no future plan in place. OGS may be a fan favourite but that may change if things do not improve.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I expect OGS to be given a good welcome and a lot of time by United fans. Given United's resources, I expect him to lift the players and get more out of them than Mr Glum. He may even got the permanent job.