• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

CONTRACTS

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, well at least we don't have to look for a keeper. I think Zoum has made the decision he won't be returning to Rovers and he's just waiting for the right deal to come through. I think he'll end up in the Championship.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
OFW is a decent enough keeper at this level, although I hope Ronnie gives Mooney a few more outings to keep the Welshman on his toes.

drwhoman

The official site is saying that we have signed Akpo Sodje for a season. Does anyone know if he is any good? Incidentally, does any other team have two guys named Akpo?!
Also, three trialists are still with us - Jamie Rowe, Leon McSweeney and Shaun Jeffers (relation of Francis?). They presumably showed promise in the early pre-season games.
Finally(!), any more news on Koumas?

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I heard that Koumas is really keen to get back in to the game and if he does he wants it to be with Tranmere. Think it's just a case of him proving his fitness. Cant then imagine he would cost us much.

Would be a great player to have in the squad, even to bring on for 30 mins to change a game!

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Rowe and Jeffers have today both been offered contracts by the club. Now it's up to them whether the accept the terms offered.

drwhoman

Adam McGurk has signed a two year deal with Burton Albion which sounds about right given his injury struggles. A shame really for a guy who, on his day, is a good player.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
He was doing quite well on trial for Birmingham, but not taken on. An infuriating and injury-prone player, but had more influential games last season than Bell-Baggie. Hope it goes well for him in Staffs.