• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Come On You Cobblers

S

Smithy_Cobbler

Come On You Cobblers.. Lets get the valuable 3 points against Tranny Rovers :-D

Come On Town!!

Ally

Player
Aldo
Cobblers indeed.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Cobblers indeed.

:lol:

How many will Northampton bring Smithy? Unfortunately I can't make the game as I'm in Newcastle for the Great North Run, but hope it's a good game with the best team coming out on top (as long as thats us...:wink:).

Good to see away fans on board here, you're more than welcome.

S

Smithy_Cobbler

How many will Northampton bring Smithy?

I think we will take about 350/450 fans to be honest with you. I could be right.. I could be wrong. Last year we brought that amount to Prenton Park and outsung the home crowd. We also annoyed those chavs sitting in the stand to the Cowsheds left =D>

Player
Goodison
I think we will take about 350/450 fans to be honest with you. I could be right.. I could be wrong. Last year we brought that amount to Prenton Park and outsung the home crowd. We also annoyed those chavs sitting in the stand to the Cowsheds left =D>

Our fans are almost always quite at home, dont no why. Away from home were some of the loudest.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Welcome to our forums mister cobbler, our sensible fans completely and totally ignore those little kids and so I'd suggest you do too. They don't do us any justice at all. Tranmere used to be one of the clubs that could go to away games and rip it out of the other team's scally child supporters but just at the moment there's no way we can do that because of our very own scumbag "chav" contingent, which sadly is ever-growing. Sign of the times, etc etc.

Instead concentrate your energy on willing your team on, they may need it *hehe* and perhaps aim a few jibes towards the paddock of the main stand, there's a few good old boys there who know about real banter, making people laugh etc. I'll probably be on the Kop, the stand facing you lot, so really a bit far to be conversing directly with away fans.