• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chelsea in limbo?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Interesting developments this morning with the government placing sections on Abramovich and therefore stopping any further profits being made by Chelsea. No ticket sales, club shop closed, they are however able to fulfil their fixtures, pay staff wages and allow season tickets holders to watch games which is around 80% of their attendance.

I wonder what this means for the future of Chelsea and any talk of selling the club seems to have come to a standstill after this mornings restrictions.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
no fans to away games, also a ban on players in and out this could screw them up already sponcers pulling out and talk of players and manager going to be off in summer crazy

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I don’t often praise Boris, but if it screws Abramovich and he puts a squeeze on Putin, then that’s a result.
Now all he needs to do is take some action against those oligarchs that have funded the Conservative Party (and Brexit campaign) to the tune of several million pounds in the last decade, and scrap the excessively bureaucratic visa system which is a deliberate attempt on the part of the government to prevent Ukrainian refugees from seeking sanctuary in this country......

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Three have temporarily suspended sponsorship and asked for their logo be removed from shirt and ground

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Isn't a Russian in charge at Everton too or was he hounded out a few weeks ago?

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Now all he needs to do is take some action against those oligarchs that have funded the Conservative Party (and Brexit campaign) to the tune of several million pounds in the last decade, and scrap the excessively bureaucratic visa system which is a deliberate attempt on the part of the government to prevent Ukrainian refugees from seeking sanctuary in this country......
We may have disagreed sometimes footy-wise RCL but my god I couldn't agree more with every essence of this post.