• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Chef wanted - for you AM!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Dream job here AM. Although I suspect the pay isn't great.. it's part time so you'll have plenty of time to watch Rovers :)

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
I’d like to think that AM has more experience than to be a commis.

That is unless he wanted to go all the way back to the start in the pursuit of meeting the players everyday!

Player
aldo
sorry i have not been on to much chaps i am working my ass off on a 20 day stretch at the mo due to holidays and babies wife not to happy and my little girl missing daddy . . they could not afford me . a few years ago i did go for the job when they where looking at the cowshed catering . but i wanted different stuff to them . so it was no go . ive had 4 days off in a month and im bloody shatterd . i would love to work with the players but they just could not afford what i would want we could and would change loads in the stands and it would be easy to do and a dam sight better than now . i did work at pp when i was 16 . thats a long time ago

Player
aldo
oh a kitchen porter washes dishes a already have 4 of them not me ive done my fair share of that thanks

Reactions: Ian
Player
aldo
right chaps and ladies to in september we are having family sunday lunches . we are realy hitting it and want the word sent out please pass the word around . i am the new head chef at brom golf club . we are gonna do some amazing things . where loads of places in the area dont do everthing fresh we do and with new menus and some great food we realy are going places we have quiz nights music nights and more you could even just turn up for lunch . oh and see me . jimmy harvey also is there some times . chrissy malkin some times comes in . jason mcateer plays hear to so come down and see us . ta chaps ang girlies