• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Calvin called up

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
And by the sound of it, he agrees and has decided to stay with us for the next 4 weeks. That must have been a huge decision and I'd admire the guy for turning down international duty.

3 Cheers for Calvin Zola. Come On Rovers =D> [-o< =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think he could only have benefitted from the experience he would have gained but if he doesn't want to go then thats fine. Lets hope he can hit a bit of a goalscoring run.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
no I dont think Calvin has to make any choices here, hes been called up for his country, one of your dreams as a footballer is to represent your country and he can now.

well in calvin do us and your country proud!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
B_H there was a report on the ic_liverpool site saying that he has turned down the chance to be part of the Congo squad as he wants to keep playing for Tranmere. Thats why I was saying the experience would have done him good but if he wants to stay with us like he is doing I have no problems with that.

J

Johnny King is God

Well done Calvin!

I think it is the right decision.

Link

Mod: Link made into a clicky to preserve page formatting

A

AndyRoo16

Calvin to stay with us :D
all credit to Calvin for sticking with us...
hes allready had enough probs at home...
nice to see he will stay...
:D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Good one Calvin staying with us don't back home never now you will get shot because you never went proberley best to stay here in our country now

S

Seanyb

I suppose its good because it was never likely that he would of got a game, but if i was in his position, I would be in Eygpt right now.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Glad hes chose us, I really am. What a brave desicion.

Player
Morrisey
That is commitment for you! I get the feeling he is really enjoying his time at Prenton Park and doesn't really want to go any where. He definately looks like he is enjoying himself on the pitch.

Calvin got his picture in the times for the league one round up of the weekend.