• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Ca$hley Cole

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
do you boo?

i was watching the game on tv and having backed england to win w/ clean sheet so i had more reason than most to be pissed off.

i hate the attitude and lack of patience of most england fans, the levels of expectation for england are always unrealistically high and there seems to be a widespread misunderstanding of internatoinal football in this country; a common belief that we should be destroying any side outside of the fifa top 30 rankins 5/6/7-0...

however i don't think that the crowd would have reacted in the same way if, say, theo walcott had made the same mistake as ashley cole. its mostly because ashley cole is a **** and his missus is banging. the bad pass was just an excuse to vent at him. everyone hates ashley cole.

i also think hes the best left back in the world after gareth roberts.

opinions?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
i also think hes the best left back in the world after gareth roberts.
haha, i like that.

i think you're right. i think it's more about his exploits off the field than on. coops might have more of an opinion as i know he quite regularly attends the england matches.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
It's a load of mindless "fans" who were doing this on Saturday, booing your own players when winning after ok a silly mistake, not really very good or clever. These people arent real fans or supporters, I don't agree with booing at the best of times but everyone makes mistakes. We ended up 5-1 victors so no harm was done.