bury wow what the hell

Fav Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Regardless of technicalities, I think they should have been expelled so I won't be signing I am afraid. In any case, it would be farcical for them to be reinstated at this stage. They need to take their medicine and start again, like Chester, Hereford and many others.

bigmart

bigmart
Fav Player
Ian Muir
Regardless of technicalities, I think they should have been expelled so I won't be signing I am afraid. In any case, it would be farcical for them to be reinstated at this stage. They need to take their medicine and start again, like Chester, Hereford and many others.
Totally agree, they cannot be re-instated for me at this stage or any stage

Fav Player
Mungy's Hairdresser
Oh the irony! In trying to rescue Bury’s EFL place Andy Burnham has made things worse in a twitter storm by misquoting what he meant to say which suggests Bury would effectively be stealing a promotion spot from the Vanarama. His ‘plan’ to have them reinstated into EFL2 next season is insane anyway, just love it when politician ‘know all’s’ try & interfere in the beautiful game!

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
What a read! He seems a very loyal player with a genuine love for the clubs he plays for. I'm pleased he's joined us - and I'm sure he's very happy too.

Cowshed Kid

Fav Player
Bobby Hutchinson
And then some gobby jack the lad Shaker goes on 5 Live and gets put down imperiously by MP!!

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Oh the irony! In trying to rescue Bury’s EFL place Andy Burnham has made things worse in a twitter storm by misquoting what he meant to say which suggests Bury would effectively be stealing a promotion spot from the Vanarama. His ‘plan’ to have them reinstated into EFL2 next season is insane anyway, just love it when politician ‘know all’s’ try & interfere in the beautiful game!
What do you expect from an Everton fan!