• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bury v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIW

Player
Goodison
Planning to go n Saturday and not visited Bury before. Anyone got any advice on parking etc etc.
I gather tickets in advance not needed either we can pay on the door.

Cheers

With regard to the game. I reckon we will draw 1-1.

amplesou

Banned
Player
Dave Higgins
i was thinking of going for my first away game of the season ..

Bad memo,s of gig lane though !

last time i went WE where 7-0 down at half time ...can any of you imagine how that felt as an addicted supporter of the might whites (a guy called jimmy kerr ran amok scored 4 if memory serves) i felt worthless.!

Did better in the second half ... lost the game 8-0 .....!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, I hope we fare better than 8-0! Wallace is out for 2 weeks, which gives Josh a chance to shine. Think he'll do a lot better under Ronnie as the system allows him to press forward and take shots.

Player
Nixon
Lets hope Ronnie gave the lads Sun/Mon/Tues off, as a good will gesture and chance to fill the energy banks.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Few days in the glorious Merseyside sunshine will do wonders.

Player
Backayogo
A very tight little ground with a nice playing surface. The away end they have, if we take plenty of fans, can generate some good noise. Some nice friendly pubs nearby. I think 2-0 for us.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don't think Bury has been one of our happier hunting grounds, although won there last year in the JPT. If Joss starts for the injured Wallace, it will be interesting to see who takes the spare slot on the bench. McGurk seems most likely, though Power the other option. Not expecting any other changes, Brunt's work-rate should get him the nod over Cassidy.

Prediction: The Shakers have been rather like Rovers at the end of Les; couldn't get a win by any means. Think a draw is most likely outcome.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It will be interesting to see how Joss does over 90 minutes in Wallace's absence. Despite his undoubted ability, I am still not sure has the maturity to play in a midfield duo, but maybe he will start to shine under Ronnie, as has been suggested above.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Just as we get near the finishing line, we will relax. We can't keep this unbeaten run going indefinitely, so my prediction is 2-1 to the Shakers.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
2-0 gets over 50 points, and ronnie gets kept on a 3 year contract.....

Happy days! :cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.