• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bristol Rovers (h)

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Footy for a fiver is back at Prenton Park for Rovers' massive League One clash with Bristol Rovers on Sunday 5th April. All adults in all areas of the ground will get in for a measly £5, while juniors will get in for a pound (£1).

It would be great to see a big crowd at Prenton Park, so if you know anybody who might wanna watch a decent game of football on a Sunday afternoon, rather than spending time with the in-laws or whatever people do on Sundays, get them down to Prenton Park, lets get a great atmosphere inside the ground to help Rovers on their quest for a play off place!

'Footy For a Fiver' and 'Kids for a quid'. SWA \\:D/

Player
Goodison
Perhaps they should put on free coach travel for Brighton as well:-k

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I was coming down for this one anyway.....so tickets for £5 helps with the 300 mile round trip :smile:!!

I'm bringing my mate who's a Sunderland fan, we struck a deal at the start of the season I would go to the Stadium of Light with him if he'd come to PP with me! Saw them lose 2-1 to Pompey so hoping he'll see us TANK the Pirates!!!

Player
Liam Palmer
Having my daughter's headwetting that day, so with the fiver admission bringing a whole gang of non-Rovers fans to PP to celebrate with me.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
See the club are asking for supporters to print out posters and splatter them across the region, workplace, sports centres, libraries etc to spread the good word. Just visit the club website for the download and more info (www.tranmererovers.co.uk).

I've already got 2 "new" supporters come down with us, be great if we could fill the ground and create a wonderful atmosphere to hopefully help the side on to 3 vitally important points. SWA =D>
http://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/

Player
Johnny Morrissey