• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

bristol city v tranmere rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
even though we have to start wining, i will take the draw. i can't see brians job being in jeaprody if we draw, so i'll take the point there, a win would be fantastic, hate to say it though, i still think we'll get beat.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Got my coach ticket last night and i'm ringing up to order a ticket to get in tonight but I still believe we can win there

M

Matthew The Rover

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
Got my coach ticket last night and i'm ringing up to order a ticket to get in tonight but I still believe we can win there

Such a good post you finished it second time round :wink:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
and BH posted the same one twice... :lol: Anyway I can only see a defeat here... unless of course Little brings in Lampard and Robben on loan! :lol: I'll go for...

Bristol City 3-1 Tranmere.

M

Matthew The Rover

Signing Lampard and Robben? No chance, far too young :lol:

C

championship_here_we_come

bolton_hater said:
According to the radio if we lose it looks like Brian will be sacked.

i have also heard from my source in the club(my mates dad is a youth coach)(other mates uncle used to be the centre of excellence manager)
if we lose on sat brain is likely to be sacked before the cup game with lincon

DixieDean

bolton_hater said:
According to the radio if we lose it looks like Brian will be sacked.

well if that's true, this time next week Richard Hill will be caretaker boss. :D

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Joe_TRFC said:
and BH posted the same one twice... :lol: Anyway I can only see a defeat here... unless of course Little brings in Lampard and Robben on loan! :lol:

Bri would play them both at centre back though ](*,) :wink:

R

rockferrywhites

i believe we can go there and nick something. hartlepool won there and i believe we are a much better team than them. [-o<

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
DixieDean said:
You never know though. This for me is Brian (and the lads) big chance to show what they are made of. Let's hope they have us all whooping with delight and wondering why we ever doubted his leadership....hmmm.
I have my whoop on standby.

Gray said:
Not going to this one. Tempting, less than 2 hours down the M5 for me. However, the missus is starting to look a bit unhappy and might have a few things to say if I disappear to watch footy for the third week in a row :roll:

I'm gonna say 1 - 1.

We'll score first (McAteer) inside 15 minutes and throw the lead away in the 85th minute having tried to defend for 70 minutes.

Still, I'll take a draw, and so starts the recovery to mid-table mediocrity :(

i'm afraid that you're prediction is already wrong Gray! McAteer is suspended(thank god).

rockferrywhites said:
hartlepool went there and won and i believe where a better team than them so i think we may just nick it. someone has to believe [-o<

yeovil beat scunthorpe 4-3 away,and i thought that were better than them! obviously not by our 2-0 home defeat!

any team can beat another in this division,so i can't back you're theory am afraid :!: :(

DixieDean

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
any team can beat another in this division

except TRFC and Swindon couldn't beat an egg between them at present :wink:

R

rockferrywhites

i think it we will nick it 1-0 where long due a win and i have a feeling it will be saturday, bristol city are not at there best yet and it will take time for gary johnson to find his best team, so i believe we can do something. [-o<

Player
Morrisey
I think that BL will be panicing and I dont think that we will win. I just wish that he showed his emotion at times like this rather than pretending that as much as he cares he is not affected by the state that we are in!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye I don;t think he shows the passion. which is a shame for a club like ours cos we deserve alot better. i.e Championship Football!!!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Fair comment mate. We ned something to change this team around! My prediction for Saturday 0-0 because we never score at Bristol and they are not playing very well at the mo. But who ever scores first on Saturday wins. I hope it's Rovers!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i can;t see 0-0 cos we will concede, its why I think we'llg et beat, hopefully with a postive attitude we could grab 2-1 win.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

No both teams cant score to save their lives saying that you never know what team is going to turn up with Tranmere. we do conced alot from home though so it wouldn't surprise me if it will be 2-1 or something

Player
Morrisey
I think that Little has some passion for the club after last season, but I think that he thinks that he is above showing emotion for the club, he thinks that he as been to bigger things and wants thge fans to see that he is cool and that he has handle worse than this!! If he wants to show the fans how good a monager he is then he should show us where his heart is and start producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.