• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

bristol city v tranmere rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
oh dear oh dear! whats next on the agenmda for the superwhites.

a trip to a team we can't beast with a new manager who is amazing, great players and thenm thers us who are crap at the moment and basically its a distaer for us at ther moment, can we bounce back? whats will happen? your thoughts?

bh prediction: bristol city 3 tranmere rovers 1.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I cant see us winning this one. I think we'll go down 2-0 just for a change :)

Who thinks Brian will play for the draw? :roll:

Player
Morrisey
2-1 city.

BL will go all out! He will be getting the message that he needs to start winning now. I can see a 4-4-2 with Robbo and Bruce as full backs playing a very attacking game.

it will be 1-0 with Tranmere getting a 60min goal and then City will come back with a late reply.

Bristol City 4-0 Tranmere. it's such a bogie ground for us that i can only see a win being one almighty miracle :!: it may be little's last game.

C

championship_here_we_come

Ian said:
Who thinks Brian will play for the draw? :roll:

Brains pre match comments:

bristol is hard place to go and if we even pick up a point we'll be lucky.

away from home i like to see us sit back and play defensive

i often hear the fans say we should attack more but i pretend to be deaf so i can play defnsive and pretend the fans are enjoying this type of football

well anyway LR has said i have some money to spend i think i will blow it all on this player i used to manage who is now 38 and just looking to pick up a pay packet and do his coaching badges

M

Matthew The Rover

your forgetting the Brian classic:

Brian Little said:
We know what's going wrong, we just can't put our finger on it

As a pre-match comment, this will be changed to:

Brian Little said:
We know what tactics to play, we just can't put our finger on them

B

Banana Army

Come on boys.

2-1 Rovers

Greenacre, Jacko - Wilkshire

Player
Johnny Morrissey
After making excellent loan signings, Little re-becomes a hero amongst Rovers fans and we move to just 3 points off the play offs! Amazing what this game could do!

After all my negativity after Friday night, I'm going for 2-0 Rovers... don't care who scores! 8)

SWA :!:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
According to the radio if we lose it looks like Brian will be sacked.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
bolton_hater said:
According to the radio if we lose it looks like Brian will be sacked.
Come on you naughty people. Who wants TRFC to lose on Sat? Shame on you.. :oops:

McAteer out with 5 yellows. Well, things are getting better. :D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
of course I want us to win, I hope brian can turn things round, and I hope scunthorpe was a wake up call. Maybe I'm getting to negetive, hate to say it I can't see us winning but I hope I get proved wrong. Being positive 1-1 will be a good result.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I was joking of course.. O:)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i know :lol: :wink:

DixieDean

3-0 to Bristol City. :shock:
When was the last time we scored there let alone won there?
Our current form can only suggest a heavy defeat.
Brian will want to "keep things tight" and be "hard to beat". Which we know means 90 minutes of defending, some good service from midfielders (not ours!) and a couple of fatal mistakes by Goodison. :shock:

You never know though. This for me is Brian (and the lads) big chance to show what they are made of. Let's hope they have us all whooping with delight and wondering why we ever doubted his leadership....hmmm.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Not going to this one. Tempting, less than 2 hours down the M5 for me. However, the missus is starting to look a bit unhappy and might have a few things to say if I disappear to watch footy for the third week in a row :roll:

I'm gonna say 1 - 1.

We'll score first (McAteer) inside 15 minutes and throw the lead away in the 85th minute having tried to defend for 70 minutes.

Still, I'll take a draw, and so starts the recovery to mid-table mediocrity :(

R

rockferrywhites

hartlepool went there and won and i believe where a better team than them so i think we may just nick it. someone has to believe [-o<

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Got my coach ticket and i'm ringing up to order a ticket to get in tonight but I still believe

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
even though we have to start wining, i will take the draw. i can't see brians job being in jeaprody if we draw, so i'll take the point there, a win would be fantastic, hate to say it though, i still think we'll get beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.