• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Blackpool Vs Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I need another game to get excited about and it is Wednesday so its not too long til Saturday. So what is everyone thinking for this game... I reckon we could sneak a win like we did last year. I'll go for...

Blackpool 1-2 Tranmere

M

Matthew The Rover

Tranmer win without doubt, very confident. Predicting rain and snow whilst Tranmere win 2-0 with Facey getting both goals, one from a Roberts cross and the other from a Greenacre back-heal (detail)

i'm not as confident as i was before the barnsley game. i think we'll score but i'm goin' for a 2-1 defeat! greenacre our scorer!

A

AndyRoo16

I too certainly think we can win Blackpool despite the midweek loss...
Facey is on fire an shud be a great influence on the team....
I fancy Greenacre for a goal tho
Hope Aiston starts....
Come on Rovers!!! :) 2-0 :)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah our past record hasn't been great recently... but I think we had a good record there a while ago. We won there last season so hopefully like I said we can do the same again. I fancy goals from Jennings and Greenacre. But wouldn't bet against a Facey goal either.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Lets hope the 1st team can replicate the result that the reserves beat Blackpool by tonight at Blackpool. They won 0-4.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol i hope so. :lol:

I think if we were to prove that we can bounce back and forget these bad splells we can do it on saturday.

Doesnt matter where we are, we should be beating blackpool.

Im going....Blackpool 1 Tranmere 2.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I hope we win. Im not predicting nothing because we I predict im always wrong and we end up getting beat. I love going to Blackpool so i cant wait. Come on Rovers!!!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
I love going to Blackpool so i cant wait.

Is that for the footy or for the candy floss and 'Kiss Me Quick' hats :D :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.