• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Blackburn Res v Tranmere Res

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We got thumped 7 (SEVEN) - 0 (NIL)! Danny Harrison got sent off and will thus miss 3 first team games (although he doesn't get a lookin really does he?). And we had young 15 year-old tiny Peter Kennedy in goal. Good experience for the younger lads i guess against premiership youngsters. But never nice to get hammered like that.

Player
Morrisey
Harrison would be a player you would expect to be leading a game like that and setting examples. I hope RM hammers him.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Blackburn had Domonic Matteo, Andy Todd and Jason Brown in their team, whereas we had a number of youth team players. Guess McAteer only played himself cos they were so short on numbers. Hope they don't get too demoralised by this defeat.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I thought it was Garnett who picks the team, not McAteer, and that it's usually going to be based on who's available having not been picked for the first team...

Player
Johnny Morrissey
McAteer coaches and manages the reserves this season. Shaun Garnett is youth team coach, although half the youth team was playing!