• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Away Friendly Pub for tomorrow!

Player
John Aldridge
Dear Tranmere Fans

On Saturday Peterborough United play host to Tranmere Rovers FC and as we all know, one of the best parts of an away day is the pre match pint! We at The Sports Lounge would like to invite you to join us before you head off to London Road. We're handily located a mear 5 mins from the train station & only 10 mins from the ground

This Saturday from 10am we will be showing Soccer AM and from 12pm we'll join Jeff & the Soccer Saturday boys so you can keep up to date with all* the pre kick-off news from around the country. Also from 12pm we'll be showing Everton vs Chelsea Live & Exclusivley on our 8 HD Screens, then after the Posh vs Tranmere match from 5pm we'll be showing the FA Cup 4th Rnd clash between Man Utd vs Crawley Town

Our website and Facebook pages can be viewed here [ www.thesportslounge.uk.com] http:// www.facebook....rtlounge?ref=ts
And by typing The Sports Lounge Peterborough in to Google you wil see a handy map showing how close we are to the ground! If you have any questions or queries please post them here & we'll be happy to answer them!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Cheeky advertising, but at least it's relevant. Will leave this up just in case anyone's interested.

Player
John Aldridge
Thank you!!

It's something we offer to all clubs who are visiting Peterborough, & having done a large number of away games myself I know how difficult it can be to find an away friendly pub!

M

Mal

They've been doing this for years. I've been along and they are a genuine group, so recommend it next time we are at Peterborough.