• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Are we going up?

Are we going up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
One team who didn’t go up was Salford who surprise surprise have sacked Gary Bowyer.

Who next I wonder

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
One team who didn’t go up was Salford who surprise surprise have sacked Gary Bowyer.

Who next I wonder
Some suggestion of Michael Appleton who left Lincoln last month just over a year into a 4 year contract.

Given Neville’s punditry and his less than glorious attempt at management in Spain, it’s a bit surprising he’s such a mad axeman in terms of hiring and firing at Salford. Though as that’s destabilising them and keeping them down, not complaining too much.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Bowyer actually seemed to be doing quite well there. He had stabilised them and they were one of the form teams in the closing weeks of the season, with new signings like Watson and Smith performing well.

Neville and co. really are clueless.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
So there is some argument to having a stable ship. Salford are a great example of wanting everything now and when they don't get their way, they ring the changes. That to me is no way to run a club. A bit of loyalty and patience might serve them well.

drwhoman

Salford are reportedly talking to the Man Utd Under23 coach Neil Wood as their prospective new Manager.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
let us hope they keep failing and go back down the hole they came from LOL horrible little club with even bigger horrible owners

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Sunderland beat Wycombe to return to the Championship.

I am glad Wycombe missed out, as they were one of the major, undeserving beneficiaries when we were shafted by PPG a couple of years ago.

A nice touch with Nicola congratulating Sunderland following our meeting in the Trophy final last year (and possibly a surreptitious dig at Wycombe :)).

Last edited: