• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Andy Parkinson

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Did anyone else notice that Andy Parkinson (remember him) scored for Prestatyn Town in the Europa League on Thursday? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23168241
I don't know what's more surprising - that Prestatyn are in Europe, the football season has already started or Andy Parkinson is still playing. In fact, Andy is still only 34 and is the form of his life, having scored 12 goals in 21 appearances last season in partnership with Jason Price.

Ohh, they lost to Liepajas Metalurgs. I always like Andy's enthusiasm and energy on the pitch. Can't believe he's 34. He always seemed to young when he was playing for us. Good to see him still playing and doing well there.

that is bonkers parky and price! the season must be around the corner soon once the Europa league 1st round 1st leg starts!. it really is 12 months a year for some teams!

Nice to see two ex Super Whites playing a big part in Prestatyn's success in the Europa League last night!!

Bet Parky still looks about 12!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sorry guys I merged all your posts together on this topic by mistake.

They are doing well aren't they. Good luck to them.
Looks great that ground. Need a Dave Higgins special to whack the ball over the stand right into the Adriatic sea..

Stadion_Kantrida_Rijeka_13032012_2.jpg