• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

And in other news..

Player
aldo
now propper news we are now extending our month offer into October now 3 days a week we have just employed another 5 members and are sh%t busy all is good in golf for us it is lol

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
You have to ask why these guys are doing it. Clearly they have the money, but surely after Bury, Bolton and Macclesfield, questions should be asked of any potential investor. I’m surprised there is no more information or personal statements from the Hollywood personalities, who can hardly be publicity shy.

Despite our bitter rivalry, I wish them well and hope it works out. North Wales needs its own league team.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I cant see the league starting so would doubt this will actually happen.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I see Arsenal have finally got shot of £350,000 a week Mesut Ozil. He's signed on a free transfer for Fenerbahce, who are £450 million in debt. So the fans are asked to contribute towards his wages. Unbelievable!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Reportedly getting a £4.5m signing on for with £60 grand a week, this will be in addition to the very large pay out he hot off arsenal.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Laughing all the way to the bank! Only in football..

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Now Chelsea sack Lampard. He spent no money last season but got them into the Champions League and the FA Cup final. He spent megabucks this season with no immediate results, but Chelsea topped the EPL as recently as last month. Now a bad run of results (but against top teams) he pays the price. That's Chelsea's 10th manager gone in 18 years at a cost of about £120 million in redundancy alone. It makes Mark Palios's record sound quite good. ;)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Werner has been a bit of a flop. How much did he cost?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Werner has been a bit of a flop. How much did he cost?
A cool £47.5 million! However, I guess Chelsea have a recruitment team. It won't have been entirely Lampard's responsibility.

One of the many things I rate about Lamps is his ability to bring on the youngsters. They have some great young players, who may now get pushed aside as the new manager spends big on established world stars.