• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two AFC Horwich v Rovers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Also, the defence not taking as many risks playing out from the back and inviting pressure from the opposition. We went long when we needed to.
Yes. This is not the Premiership here and eventually all that playing around at the back would have costed us. I'm glad that's been stamped out to a degree.

Player
aldo
just been on the Trotters Forum ohhhhh there a happy lot even b4 a ball was kicked think they hate us more than we do them, it is soooooo funney

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It is interesting that we have bemoaned our inconsistency recently, but we have actually won ten of our last twelve games under Dawes and Hill. An incredible record.

This is not intended as a dig at Jacko, but without such a poor start in the first ten games we would probably be comfortably in the automatic places now. I just hope that terrible start does not ultimately cost us promotion.

Player
aldo
was thinking the same last night a remarkable record when you think of the start we had, It also good seeing other players chipping in with goals, the space Morris got was like the sea parting they just said go on score please and we all know he loves a long shot

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
No, have you ? I am preparing for disappointment this time anyway.

no not yet RLC, neither has my dad and nothing on the supporters FB sites so ballot results may not be out yet.
Like you I’m not getting my hopes up as an outside chance which is fair enough.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No, nothing here.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It looks like being the last game in a while for the lucky few. I can't see fans being allowed in in January.

• Sad
Reactions: Ian

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I’m in! Good luck everyone.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Very much doubt anybody be at the game boxing day we are likely be in higher tier.

Player
aldo
yes looks like we could be moving to tier 4, they need to lockdown for a few months and stop screwing around

Player
ian goodison
there was a point made last week on quest I think regarding players hugging each other plus shaking hands, went on to say managers start by touching fists then give each other hugs in some cases, I know they get tested on a regular basis but just appear to go through the motions, would give my right arm to be able to see the games but have told the grandsons will only go back when we are god willing clear of this awful mess we are in.

Player
aldo
great that the fans, for now, can still go to the games let,s hope the team put on a dam good show for those Luckey few who are allowed in make the most of it guys don,t think it's going to happen much longer

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Some talk of suspending the season for a moth or so as the prospect of a post Christmas lockdown increase. I'm not hopeful of getting to see a live game at all this season.