• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

AFC Fylde

Player
aldo
a few years back Rovers were advertising for a head chef to run not only the club but the hotel as well as helping at the campus the pay war around £28k, I have just applied for an executive head chef role at AFC Fylde, with a wage of £42k and its only the 5 outlets they have at the stadium makes you wonder with rovers sometimes what they pay, ok we have a far bigger stadium than we need and you hope one day it might be smaller to meet our needs, but the diff in pay is staggering just have to wait and see after 8 months off I could do with staying at home all the time ,

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Good luck, AM. It sounds a great opportunity. Would you be able to commute or would you have to move house?

I noticed Rovers were advertising four relatively senior posts recently. The salaries offered seemed quite low, but I would imagine that must reflect the state of the local job market.

Player
aldo
will drive or train but as I said just have to wait and see just thought it was interesting that a club with half the fan base and in the non-LG could offer such wages and we always offer low wages and yes I know the club are lining in the means just interests me and I might get a job from it

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sounds good AM. Good luck!