• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Advice please - cash on the door!

Player
Norwood
Hi,
Am taking my lad to watch the Blackpool game tomorrow (main stand, town paddock).
Does anyone know if you can pay cash on the turnstiles (I normally print my ticket off, but sick children, so a bit iffy if we will get there!!)
Thanks

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
That’s a good question and I can’t think. I always have my season ticket or bring my lad with a ticket printed off and bought online.

Not sure about cash payments. Maybe ring the ticket office to check

Player
aldo
roll on new years day . its my first home game what a away team to get off with i norm go in Kop but one of the lads i work for works the home games . can,t say much more . but he has got me in to the lounges and a few free drinks . leaving the food i hear its not the best . so will be interesting . did a Valintines at the club around 4 years ago was ok but not worth the price

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I think you can still pay cash on the turnstiles, apart from the Main Stand.
Yes, on the website it says:

Bebington Paddock, Johnny King Stand by Hays Travel and Argyle Satellite Taxis Kop Stand

These stands are unreserved seating, except for season ticket holders. Tickets can be purchased in advance by cash or credit/debit card but cash sales on the turnstiles are also available.