• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A Tranmere Rovers team back at Wembley!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
... and they won! What an incredible achievement.

I'm so pleased for the girls. I went to Wirral Grammar School for Boys and in those days we could play any sport but football, much to my frustration and annoyance as I hated rugby. Despite this, the school has produced a few decent players like Ken Beamish, John Ebbrell and Max Power. Of course in my day, girls were banned from playing by the FA. How things have changed.

Reactions: Boz

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
... and they won! What an incredible achievement.

I'm so pleased for the girls. I went to Wirral Grammar School for Boys and in those days we could play any sport but football, much to my frustration and annoyance as I hated rugby. Despite this, the school has produced a few decent players like Ken Beamish, John Ebbrell and Max Power. Of course in my day, girls were banned from playing by the FA. How things have changed.
Likewise, although I did play 1st XV rugby. That took up Saturdays, so Sundays were all about Eastham Junior League footie.