• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

3g pitch

Player
aldo
see the Campus is getting the 3g pitch at around £500k i know its going to bring extra cash in . and with the money for the pp pitch witch is eye watering , was told the other night the budget next year could be affected if true . the club need to sort there function side out at the club , i have heard its piss poor from a few people now and they can,t afford to lose those businesses who bring good money into the club .

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I guess it's all about priorities and I'm sure that the appropriate business cases have been signed off. It's great that these major investments are being made and I'm sure that they will generate significant benefits over the years. It's been a poor league season but it is good to know that the investments to drive the club forward in the future are being made. If we are relegated at the end of the season, this is in stark contrast to our position when we dropped out of L1 last time.

Player
aldo
yes but those little business that they are hacking off are generating around £12k a year . i only know this because one has just come to my place and left rovers because of piss poor service . its money they can,t just ignore . i work for a place that lost £40k last year when i was involved that much to a place that has just made profits of over £50k with me in charge and new great managment team . those small businesses provide us with parties all year round .. we make a big fuss with all the parties we do we are one of the biggest up and coming places and we pride our selves on that . it makes a huge difference when you do we don,t have loads of staff but what we do is doing it right come along have lunch promise you wont be let down

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
The money for the 3g pitch is coming from the investment money it will have no effect on the playing budget.

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Just like the whole pitch re-structure and surface plans were already laid out and budgeted for.

Believing people who say they’re in the know is a little foolhardy when both MP and NP have already stated it themselves on the public domain.

Player
Mungy's Hairdresser
Matt Jones just posting about the 20th anniversary of Leicester! I’m still fuming Achto wasn’t selected that day when you bear in mind the nature of the set piece goals by Elliott! Not a new problem then, lol!