• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Young duo sign new deals

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Steven Jennings (not all that bothered, take him or leave him imo) and more excitingly Carl Tremarco have signed new 2-year deals with the club!

Jennings hasn't really impressed me all that much but I hope he can get better and prove me wrong, think young Carl is a terrific little player and deserves his chance to show us what he can do when Robbo leaves us.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Agree. Delighted about Tremarco, great little player. Jennings hasn't exicted me much this season, but he's young and can improve I hope.

M

Matthew The Rover

It's great news that these two have signed. Carl is a fantastic player and has proved so during his 16 appearences for Tranmere this season whilst especially at the start of the season, October/November period and a few games in the last month or so (Yeovil, Vale, Forest and Colchester), Jennings has been really good

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Pleased with this... Heard good things about Tremarco and although Jennings should have salvaged a point for us at Colchester I think he played really well. I think Jennings will benefit from a long run in the team at the start of next season.