• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Wrexham tickets

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Now on sale with Supporters Club members given almost the same priority as season ticket holders, which I am not too keen on. We have only got 1,200 tickets due to police / safety restriction, so I doubt they will get to general sale.

It always frustrates me that regular away supporters are never given preference for games like this. Conceivably, some of the 144 who were at Grimsby on Friday night might not get to this game.

Last edited:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I don't think the Wrexham fans are too happy with the arrangements either. It is a shame that police advice means both sets of fans end up with fewer tickets.

There is always going to be some group hard done to by allocation. While agreeing with RLC that supporters club members do get a disproportionate advantage, as someone who has both season-ticket and S/C membership, there is an added benefit for my £10, had I wanted to go to this game. While I can see the merit in prioritising regular away fans, there must be some benefit to buying a season-ticket at increased price for inferior football, so it seems fair that season-ticket holders should have first dibs on away tickets.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Allocation sold out after only eleven minutes on general sale !