• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Worrying Little Quote in the Echo

• Thread starter Johnny King is God
  • Start date
J

Johnny King is God

"My job is to make the dressing room believe in what we are doing."

I hope he doesnt mean he's trying to make them believe in what they are doing at the moment.

He should ve making them believe what they are doing at the moment JUST ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!

We need a good central midfieldwer on loan. You can have all the belief in the world, but you need players that dont have free bus passes in the centre.

J

Johnny King is God

"While Huddersfield had the lion's share of the game that wasn't a major problem to us because we didn't give them many chances."

They only need one if we dont even bloody shoot!

J

Johnny King is God

"Five games without a win is a bit of a worry."

No shit sherlock.

Next weeks installment from Brian -

Greenhouse effect 'not great for the environment'

New Orleans is still 'A bit wet'

Michael Jackoson 'Untrustworthy babysitter'

McAteer 'Not the cleverest in the team'

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Has Little lost it? I feel we miss Ian Sharps in the centre of defence myself! But no I feel we should give him 5 or 6 games and if we don't win then something has to happen but I don't feel Little is to blame I feel it's the boards fault for putting the money else were! I WANT SOMEONE NICE AND RICH TO TAKE OVER!! PLEASE SOMEONE!! But money isn't everything but it would help us or someone who knows what they are doing with their money

C

championship_here_we_come

birkenhead news or woteva it is : "we need to play with a smile on our faces to win games"

M

Matthew The Rover

championship_here_we_come said:
birkenhead news or woteva it is : "we need to play with a smile on our faces to win games"

"We get the points I won on Championship manager for the same game."

"I sent Brown on-loan because he was crap on Champ Man."

"Linwood has gone to Wrexham because he is also crap on Champ Man."

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Why are you really dissing little.

M

Matthew The Rover

bolton_hater said:
Why are you really dissing little.

Because he doesn't comment on the game actually played, he comments on what he has lead himself to believe happened

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Johnny King is God said:
"While Huddersfield had the lion's share of the game that wasn't a major problem to us because we didn't give them many chances."

Seriously. Thats wrong. Little needs to start thinking more positively about his team. They could have won at Huddersfield. PMA!!!

Ally

Player
Aldo
I've often given BL the benefit of the doubt in the past, but I do worry that the man has no fire in his belly to stir up the desire and belief in the players.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah he comes out with the blinding obvious... although maybe he thinks thats what the fans want???

smilingmart

Johnny King is God said:
"Five games without a win is a bit of a worry."

No shit sherlock.

Next weeks installment from Brian -

Greenhouse effect 'not great for the environment'

New Orleans is still 'A bit wet'

Michael Jackoson 'Untrustworthy babysitter'

McAteer 'Not the cleverest in the team'

Awesome!! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
players too ?

it seems like the players are slightly disillusioned too..

gareth roberts:
"The table doesn't lie and we are down there for a reason, but I don't think we are playing too badly. It's just that the results are not going for us. Mistakes have cost us.

"We just have to keep doing what we did the other night at Huddersfield, putting in the hard work. You can't fault the commitment of the lads.

"We are not doing anything wrong. We are having a good go at it. The fans are behind us, although they will obviously be frustrated. There are 30-odd games to go so there is no need to panic."

No, please dont continue doing what you are doing. That actually means we'll lose more games!! :shock: