• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Who do you want to win the play-offs?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
At the moment, we've got Charlton Southampton and Norwich coming down and Brentford Exeter & Wycombe coming up. Some long journeys to away games ahead.

I despise Franchise and work in Leeds so would rather Millwall or Scunthorpe went up, with a preference for the former given the pasting they gave us at PP.

From L2, I'd prefer Gillingham stayed down for geographical reasons. Shrewsbury have too much money and ex-Rovers in their squad. Both Bury & Rochdale have a Tranmere old-boy in their sides, but as I've never seen us play at Spotland, that would be my preference.

Anyone else?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
League One will be league of the south! Lots of long journeys. Thus my personal choice for promotion from play offs to our league would be either Bury or Rochdale, Gigg Lane is 2 miles from home, and Spotland about 5.

Rather get rid of Millwall or Leeds from the League One play offs so the winner of that semi. Don't rate Scunny's chances and MK Dons seem to be lacking a little bit of form too.

Would like Burnley to get promoted to the Premier League just cos I've always had a soft spot for the old Tranmere reserves (Cook, Branch, Mellon etc). Now they have Mahon but not sure he's gonna feature much.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Well L1 swamped with sides from daahn saarf next season. Only Oldham + Stockport(hoping they survive, not looking too good) fairly close. Given funds are tight already, going to be more expensive for the club with travel + overnight stops. Another worry.