• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

What a difference a drum makes

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

It made such a difference today I believe. This and the Kop helped us play so well today.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, I never heard the drum! :shock:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I heard the drum going all game on the commentary.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
haha yerr better atmosphere with the drum.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

Couldn't hear the drum where I was, but then yesterday was the first time i've heard the Kop all season.

A

AndyRoo16

how cud ppl not here the drum.....r u guys all deaf, its what starts any chanting.......keeps are lil bit of tempo

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No serously, I never heard it. It may have been because I was sitting at the other end of the ground. :oops:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Of course I heard it he was sitting two rows blow where he was. It did make a difference the kop had a much better atmosphere

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
The thing I did notice was that the drum stopped for a while (about 15mins) before they missed that sitter and then as soon as their defender missed the sitter it started again.

M

Matthew The Rover

Joe_TRFC said:
The thing I did notice was that the drum stopped for a while (about 15mins) before they missed that sitter and then as soon as their defender missed the sitter it started again.

And you can tell this just from Radio commentry :shock: :lol:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yep you could hear the drum clearly on the commentary and then it went silent for a while... unless someone was only hitting it lightly! :lol: My dad could hear the drum downstairs... it was that loud coming through my speakers!! :) Don't know how Ian missed it!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:

He did stop for a bit he was talking to someone. I was sitting two rows away from it was really loud I dont know how anyone never heard it