• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Walsall v Rovers

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Fairly local to me this one and the Bescot is a nice little stadium so I'll be going as long as the missus allows it :roll:

Walsall haven't won since 1st March so hopeful of getting something out of this one.

COME ON ROVERS!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Big game and i'd be increasingly confident if we won. I think we'll know more about our position by the time we play forest and even more by the end of the forest game.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
At the stage of the season, we should be looking for three points. Playing for a draw is asking for trouble, and Walsall aren't as good as their league position suggests. Let's hope it's a better game than the goalless draw at home. To be be honest, if we get a point here I'd be fairly happy as long as we win our home games. Might see you at the game Gray!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'm fairly sure 3 wins and a draw would see us in the play offs from the final 5 games. Possibly just 3 wins. Which games are they going to come from? We have a fairly decent recent record at Walsall.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Walsall haven't won since 1st March so hopeful of getting something out of this one.

Think I'd have been more hopeful if Walsall had been on a 2 month winning streak :roll:

Its crucial we don't lose this, win and we put Walsall almost out of the picture.

M

mouse

I really do think that 3 points are required if we are to make the play offs, because our remaining games after Walsall are arguably much more difficult. It's going too be hard though because they will be looking for a win, anything less and they will be out of the play offs. If we can play like we did at Leeds and with the same level of confidence we will win.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
The last 5 games of the season cannot be underplayed. They are MASSIVE fixtures. The biggest games since the Hartlepool play offs in 05. And Walsall is no easy place to go.

We need to pysche ourselves up for 5 cup finals, Walsall will be fighting to try and nick the last play off place, its all about who wants it more. Come on Ronnie, come on lads, come on Rovers fans!!! Do we want it?! YESSSSSS! =D>

Keep on keeping on (winning that is)!

SWA!