• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Walsall away 26th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

yer i got my coach tick. I cannot wait for this game i loved going there last season

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
not sure how many well take we took 1,200 on 28th, might be a bit more cos everyones off, might be a bit less due to recent performances but Im hoping to break the 1,000 mark.

M

Matthew The Rover

650 I reckon, as that's all we took to Blackpool. Maybe a few more.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Matthew The Rover said:

I reckon arounnd 876 away fans. I think all the people who go to one away game will come to this one or the Port Vale away game

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I think 650 is wayyyy to low. wel more than that. Im expecting to take about 900 at least. we should be anyway.

went to get my dads mates vale coach tickets today and thers about 3 coaches looking full for walsall, 2 coaches are ful anyway. should be a great day out.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I predict 250 or so. We aren't performing and people haven't seen any evidence that situation is gonna change.

M

Matthew The Rover

My mate tried to get tickets for Walsall yesterday and the coach is sold out and they're not putting on another. So I pressume that means 2 coaches.

As for 250, thats way way too low. We took one coach to Scunthorpe and managed 221. 2 Coaches will be atleast 500 (I reckon 4 people travel by other means other than the coach to every person on the coach)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
I predict 250 or so. We aren't performing and people haven't seen any evidence that situation is gonna change.

There is going to be more than that because 2 coaches are going and thats around 200 and theres is poeple in there cars and there will be loads going on the train and the people who are Tranmere fans who live in that area.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
250 LMAO!! :lol: Yerr ok! haha. its fooking bokxin day everyones off nothing better to do, we wil take about 1,000 trust me!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Be suprised a 1,000. Maybe 700. Anyway must leave to go to Walsall!!! Come on!!!! :D

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Matthew The Rover said:
bolton_hater said:
not sure how many well take we took 1,200 on 28th, might be a bit more cos everyones off,
Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
I reckon arounnd 876 away fans.
NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
I predict 250 or so. We aren't performing
bolton_hater said:
haha. its fooking bokxin day everyones off nothing better to do, we wil take about 1,000 trust me!
Joe_TRFC said:
Maybe 700. Anyway must leave to go to Walsall!!! Come on!!!! :D
I've heard it WAS about 250. Official website says 'around' 300. It was always going to be less than we took to Blackpool, as that's one game that we usually take quite a few to.

Turns out that Tranmere fans did have better things to do than watch Brian trot out his 8-0-2 formation again. I don't predict attendences to pick up while he's in charge.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
you can take that idea out your head, I was there and it must have been around 1,000 wouldnt argue with 900.

Status
Not open for further replies.