• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Walsall away 26th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Does anybody know when the coach tickets go on sale for Walsall away or are they already on sale?? I know there is a article on the official site but it doesn't say when they go on sale just that you have to get them the Thursday before the game. Don't want to miss out on one just incase everyone decides to go to that one.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Cheers mate... Will have to get onto that then if i'm using the coach.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer Ill be there as normal but this ones more specail cos its always a laugh round xmas time.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah went last year... was on the 28th December last year. Had a great time... we won 2-0 and if we do that again I'll be more than happy.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Joe_TRFC said:
Yeah went last year... was on the 28th December last year. Had a great time... we won 2-0 and if we do that again I'll be more than happy.
Yup, enjoyed that game last year. Remembering the stick we were giving Merson and him giving it back. Good festive game last season, and hope to be going again this season. It's £18 to get in is it not?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I love the christmas games! I cant wait to go back to Walsall a brillant game last year i'm hoping for another this season. I'm getting me ticks soon because i'm that excited!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I must get a santa hat with santa is a Tranmere fan on :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
I must get a santa hat with santa is a Tranmere fan on :lol:

LOL :lol: I want one as well. No I wont actually ill end thrown it off i hate hats they piss me off

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yep £18 for us adults mate.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
£12 is bad enough for a kid so Im gonna go along with the kids price :D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:
Yep £18 for us adults mate.

Rip off £18 to watch that shit man and £12 for a kid. Thats a disgrace to football. We are only watching League 1 football because thats what they can only do

M

Matthew The Rover

Yea it's a joke. Costing me £23 for Coach and Entrance plus £19 for Port Vale five days later. Not happy.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

You can phone Walsall up and you can get your tickets for a couple of quid cheaper. It's not the money for me its how much in one game

M

Matthew The Rover

Yea but can you get in the away end with those tickets?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer you can make sure you ask for the william sharp stand though.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Christmas is an expensive time anyway. Traditionally we footy fans would go to 3 or 4 games over Christmas period but this year I simply cnanot afford to go Walsall (£18 you're having a laff!) and Port Vale (£19 is it???). You used to get bigger gates for Boxing Day fixtures etc but that won't be the case with prices so high these days. It's a shame, cos I wanna go them games :(

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i know many is a big issue especialy the prices, now, try and go if you can if not ill give an extra shout from SCSS 8)

B

Banana Army

To the boys who are going try there cheese and onion pasties. They are absolutely top notch on a cold winters day. Went there last year on the 28th though not the 26th.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer I went on 28th great laugh it was, everyone was just mad for some reason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.