• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

TRFC online shop

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
what's happened to the online shop? its not working for me.
is the address still trfcshop.com ?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Read elsewhere that the old one was run by Vandanel, but given the change of kit suppliers, the club are to sort out a new one... eventually

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Pretty poor having it just shut down. Good old professionalism. :roll:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, was browsing the 'other' forum (sorry for cheating on us Ian :oops:). The site has been down for weeks and nothing has been done, but apparently it is in the processing of being rebuilt and owned by the club rather than kit supplier. They should have asked you Ian! Sure you could have knocked up a sleek site for them for a reasonable fee :wink:

Ally

Player
Aldo
Should we have expected anything less?! Had a look the other day as I was trying to get a better look at the kit and the link from the club website just took me to some crappy domain. They need to sort it asap, as they're missing out on some potential sales, well, perhaps one at least!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, not sure how much revenue the online shop makes. If it's minimal that would suggest the reason behind it taking so long to get back online.

I'm told the new domain will be www.trfcshop.co.uk rather than dotcom as it was before. Expect it will be up and running at the start of the season. Btw, not sure if you knew, but the new home shirt can be purchased on the JD Sports website. You can have a closer look on there too.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/carbrini-tranmere-rovers-home-shirt-2010/11/37513/