• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

think we got it bad

Player
aldo
would be very good if we did meet them . last time i remember them at pp i think it was 5-1 if i remember aldo got his usual 3 goals

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
We had a very good home record v Sunderland, only losing once.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hopefully add Notlob to that list too!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I hear that the management duo of Salford FC have left

Will be interesting who replaces them.

Maccs manager John Askey rumoured to be offered a mega deal to join them

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Mellon has also been linked with the job, though I doubt he would go there.

It would be horrendous being in the same division as Salford and their media circus next season. Just another reason to win on Saturday.

Player
aldo
yep a bit of a toy for them boys one thinks . lets see when they move on and see what happens . wye would askey leave macc it would be a crazy amount of money if he did . and as for melon dont think he would . as he loves the club . but money can talk

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It's hardly bad for Salford, getting promoted to the NL, regardless of the management issue.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Perhaps not a surprise that the management duo at Salford stepped down, is that they have taken over the reins at Chester.

I always thought at some point the likes of Gary Neville would want a bigger name at Salford - although the duo did a very good job albeit with plenty of money. For them to step aside wasn't a total shock but I thought a National League club would have taken them.

Instead they have gone to Chester - a club with real problems it would seem and a massive rebuilding job is required. There may be some investment locally but their squad needs an overhaul. Big Ryan Astles left for Southport last week

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
It would be an insult to MM if clubs weren't sniffing around him.
Thankfully, we're already a big club in the lower leagues unlike Maccs for whom losing Askey must be a risk. Can't see MM moving on anytime soon.
Each of our three seasons in NL were difficult for different reasons.
I think next season will be a nightmare for those scrambling to get out
Assuming all those that missed out on playoffs do OK, you've still got to be looking at Fylde, Dover, Salford and dare I say Wrexham.
Have to say that whilst getting out of NL couldn't have come any sooner, the experience has educated me to a degree in footballing terms and I will continue to watch what's going on there with a great deal of interest.

Player
aldo
yes have to say winning so meney games over the last few years has been great and scoring loads of goals to . seeing new grounds and some of the fantastic fans we have met . still remember that south park goal and the guy running the full lenth of the pitch to be with the fans brilliant . the 9-0 of the moors . and the 3-1 down and 4-3 up at barrow great times . but please lets not do it again . so as NORWOOD sang you can shove your vanarama up your ars

joe

And the National League had true, genuine fans who come what may supported their team in numbers or not.

drwhoman

I sense a bit of nostalgia for what is no more in the previous comments! Some good times I am sure but there will be more in the future and Tuesday night fixtures at the likes of Solihull will be but a bad memory!

Player
aldo
no one is having a go at the fans the players in the non lg at least work for a living not and dont get silly money . thats what makes it realy good to watch will be getting to a couple of games when the super whites are playing