• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Supporters Forum

evo_trfc

Any one on here attend last nights forum??
Loads of issues discussed, want to know what the club said

M

Matthew The Rover

I went, was very intresting. We learnt quite a bit about the club and fair play to the four who answered questions (Lorraine, Brian, John Mc and Jase).

We learnt Brian Is going nowhere in the summer
Contracts have been offered to Tremarco, McAteer and Jennings
There is no money to spend in the window

Many other things too!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We learnt Brian Is going nowhere in the summer
Bugger.

Contracts have been offered to Tremarco, McAteer and Jennings
Better news.

There is no money to spend in the window
Bugger.

Ohh, where's the future here.
Brian saying to us, just wait till next season. For what exactly? What exactly re we waiting for?

I also believe somebody asked Little if he'd lost the plot. Brilliant!

evo_trfc

what was the thing on re-signing Theo Whitmore and why is there no money to spend

M

Matthew The Rover

evotrfc, there is no money to spend because we lose £1.3 million per year. On what exactly I don't know but I believe alot goes towards maintaining the Mainstand and we spend £500,000 on our Youth Acadamy every year.

The Theo thing was people asking why we signed Theo again in the summer and Brian didn't really answer!

After last night and today's happening (for those of you who haven't heard, Tremarco and Jennings have signed new two year deals and Curran, Jones and Johnston have signed professional contracts) I am prepared to give Little a chance next season as it appears there will be alot of comings and goings in the summer and I feel out squad will be one that can challange for promotion.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Was anything mentioned about Sharps? Because isn't he out of contract soon..

M

Matthew The Rover

During the interval somebody asked Little about Sharps and he said he doubts Sharps will be going

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
MTR, i don't see how your going to give Little another chance.

No transfer window money, it'll be the same story next season, if we stay up this season, the same thing will happen next season.

Sorry, forum hasnt convinced me. Little Out!

B

bwilliams

the forum was good I attended it with my mate. I don't know if I want little out or not?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Apparantly, those who attended the forum were made to listen to the pre-scripted garbage that came out of their mouths. None of it was impromptu. It was just answer's everyone wanted to hear. What a complete waste of time. Well, at least Lorraine may have secured 150 season tickets from the die hards for next season! :roll:

bwilliams: I'd be interested to hear your reasons for wanting to keep Little next season, as currently you are undecided.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We keep saying Little out as well, but what good will it do. We cannot pay him off, so the only chance we have is if he walks. And judging by his post match comments about the players needing him, that's not going to happen. Does he honestly believe he'll achieve anything next season.