• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the replay

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
2-0. Good professional performance so far.

Player
aldo
Lets get the 3rd and then give . oxford a big cheer they have been brilliant love my rovers love the city now a second team . Mey be loved south park and still kerp in contact with some friends we made . Super little club great fans

Player
aldo
Mullin 6 goals in12 games good lad and shows if he gets a chance he will score . And its good we now have two players now scoring goals mull has now been given the goal against Crewe.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Two well taken goals. It looks so easy when we give our front men a chance. We are still letting them play a bit too much for my liking and wouldn't be surprised if we conceded. A 3rd would kill it. I must say it's pretty strange listening to Scotland but watching Rovers - mind you probably not a lot different from some of the local commentaries over the years ....

Player
aldo
Nors 14 goals in 18 games amazing from james what has he been eating for his breakfast dinners and tea . Superb from james he is doing himself no harm at all . Would love him to stay . But if he does leave then he owes us nothing . James the legend Norwood

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Hope that's not the team as there are only 10
Missed off Harris as i thought he would be sent off anyway. Actually meant to have Cole in there behind Nors. M. M looks like he has it right anyway.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
You haven't been feeding him have you AM? We seem to have tightened up a bit second half and making it more difficult for them. Good game management.

Player
aldo
I would love to feed them all . Was in wilmslow on friday night working cash in hand. A 9 course taster menu £50 a head 50 covers was great the tips where brilliant to lol james if you and the boys want feeding me and my team will feed you with great food

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
My old mate Porky has the Art School and that makes his taster look cheap - although I'm sure you both do fab food! Anyway this looks like we've nailed it and the finale to the Scotland game sounds more exciting - thankfully!

Player
aldo
Would get them the best food around and we have some fantastic suppliers on the wirral. We also hav a Michelin star restaurant in Oxton . And loads of suppliers who have awards . Lets get it on scollops or lobster. Fillet steak snails . You name it we can do it . The question is can they afford it lol

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Wow - fillet steak snails? I'm going to have to google that one! Starting to feel hungry now. All over! Bring on the Sandgrounders!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Job done. We never really needed to get out of 2nd gear. At 2-0 we just controlled it without really pushing the game. Oxford were poor in all honesty. Roll on Southport!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Good win, decent prospect of making round 3 now. Banks will be a big miss if he’s absent for the coming league games though

Player
aldo
snails in garlic butter is a french classic .fillet steak med rare on a rostie potato with a red wine and shallot reduction. is an english one will set you back £40 just with the fillet steak and snails add a good rioja wine abt 2008 to 2010 prob £35 a bottle a good night bye all

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
As professional as the first game was sloppy. Controlled the match from start to finish and Scott didn't get his gloves dirty. Both forwards very sharp and we should have won by a bigger margin.