The replay mark 2

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
The FA rules state that the parent club must give written permission to the FA for a player to be eligible in a cup tie, which I assume Doncaster did not do as McCullough was not allowed to play in the first game. The rules also state that any player who did not receive this permission and was ineligible in an initial tie, can't play in a replay.

All of which presumably means that McCullough can't play tomorrow.

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
well its getting close to zero hour . we have to be strong in the middle of the park . give them nothing but grief . surley we cant play as poorley as we did in the second half at pp . its abt time the boys got there fingers out af there a&%*s and started performing again . i cant guess a score its gonna be a hard one . so come on lads put on a good show

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
Well I trust Mickey but dropping one of our most creative players in recent weeks is a risk. Smith is on the bench with Mickey reverting to 5 at the back so assume CJ behind Nors and Mullin

Come on rovers - it’s southport for gods sake!!

18 May 2012
Player
ian goodison
when we 1st had Cassidy here on loan some years ago wasn,t it dean saunders who wouldn,t extend his loan spell as we were neck & neck with Donny going for promotion

Boz

30 Sep 2005
Player
Iain Hume
Wasn’t expecting that. As Sparky says, a risk and imo rather harsh leaving Smith out after recent performances. I’d have opted for Buxton ahead of Ellis in a back three.

30 Jun 2008
An 'interesting' team selection. Clearly MM saw things in the first game that justify what appears to be a rather conservative approach. Maybe the idea is to keep it tight with Smith and Cole to come on later when Southport may be starting to tire. Come on Rovers!!

28 Feb 2018
Player
Eddie Bishop
A wonderful pair of volleys. Happy to see this out but nice if there were a couple more goals in it for us.

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
like the oxford game really. A professional job done by the boys.

Got to take it into Saturday now. Will be interesting if Micky sticks with the same system

Boz

30 Sep 2005
Player
Iain Hume
Very relieved, great goal from Connor to set us on our way and what sounded like a professional job from the team.

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
And Connor playing through the middle in his favourite position with 2 superb goals says a lot . Now bloody keep him there
Didn't see the game . The norm work . . Oh it's also good to see the club's party nights are fully booked but to be seeking waiting on staff and kitchen staff now is not good as they are gonna cost a lot of money

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
Now let's sell out pp an get as mutch money as poss we need it to get players in . Spurs will probably play there kids and I hope they do and we get through and get United or the red scouse away let's make the most of it .