• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the excellent youth through to round 2 fa youth cup

Player
aldo
Again are super youth team didnt concede . Think its 4 games now in a row . Still unbeaten this season . An in the next round of the fa youth cup . Well done boys

Reactions: Boz
Player
aldo
Wat ever parky is putting in the tea for these boys . Give some to micky . Another win this time 4-2 an still top of the leauge welldone boys keep it goin .

Player
aldo
I am sorry to keep going on about the brilliant youth team we have . But they have progressed to the next round . And are still unbeatable . Well done all credit to the boys an the coaches an parky . Long mey it continue

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
No problem, AM. I like to keep in touch with all the Rovers teams. The youth team's success is something to cheer about for a change. It's a shame it takes so long for these players to make it to the first team - if ever.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I went tonight. We were outclassed by Blackburn who were deserved winners, Wharton keeping the score respectable with a string of excellent saves.

Individually, I thought Drysdale and Solomon-Davies were both decent bringing the ball out but were naive defensively at times. I was quite impressed with our numbers ten and eleven, but did not know who they were as I did not get a team sheet. However, our man of the match was Wharton, who was outstanding.

Player
aldo
Cheers rockford . Will post as mutch as one can . .. as norm love the team realy looking forward to saturday the 1st round of the cup has been missed . Gonna sing till i cant talk on saturday even if we get batterd . Not just hope we do are self's proud .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks for the match report RLC. It sounds like there was a bit of a gulf between the two sides, but at least a respectable score line.