• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the essar kop stand

Player
aldo
when did this happen there seems to be stuff happening that they used to put on the web page to say this company has sponsor this or that . they dont seem to be doing so mutch of it these days . or have i missed somthing . as long as its bringing money in we cant grumble would be good to know

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
You can sponsor bootlaces now so pretty much anything to make money.

Player
aldo
the bootlaces have been done for years what im saying is communication seems to be lacking a little . look at the futsal manager he said on twitter that he was gone then took 3 weeks for it to come out . they are good in areas but need to pass info on more

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Probably not critical areas though. I think most of the time communication is good. A hell of a lot better than it used to be.

Player
aldo
oh yes we remember what it used to be like . i was just wandering . the big one will be renaming the club . i know they are looking at it but they want prenton park to be part of it

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The day we become Budweiser Rovers is the day I give up and start supporting my local park team.

Reactions: Ian
Player
ian goodison
a thread on another forum suggests mm is shopping in primark this season for players so why not primark prenton park !!!! getting bored now roll on the 1st game

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Who cares what they call it if it brings some serious money in! It'll still always be "Prenton Park" ....