• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the ashes

Player
aldo
Im off to aus for second test. Hoping for a little aus bashing . My little sis an her hubster live over there . adelade oval is where its gonna be . We got day one tickets. At least im not in a hotel my sis has been great and we are at her house . Will be flying the rovers flag high and proud . We go on monday for 2 weeks realy exiting .

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Will look out for the flag when watching the highlights. From your recent posts about how hard you've been working, you have earned your break. Enjoy.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Lovely AM. Im really jealous. Enjoy and fly that flag high and proud !

Player
aldo
Yes been saving for 2 years for this once we leave the cricket we are doing as mutch travelling and seeing as mutch as you can do in the time we have. Not long . Lets hope we can get there with a draw or ahead . But aus havent lost at the gabba for 28 years !!!!!!!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Sounds like the holiday of a lifetime. You've earned it and I'm sure you will enjoy it - as long as you don't worry about the cricket, the football or the price of the beer. ;)

Last edited:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hope the trip goes well, AM, I’m very envious! First test not going our way atm.

Player
aldo
trust me we have enough money for the beers . cant go over there with a empty wallet . as for the cricket im the same as me footie just hope if we lose its close . but im hoping for a root big ton and stonman getting a hundred to

Player
aldo
Not happy with my wife she put my fekin flag away at home and didnt tel me love aus wat a great country seen some superb places . Going to swim with
Dolphins then going to the vineyards for some wine tastings . But come on england lets get some . My aussie brother in law is great we have had a great time . He keeps asking when we are gonna move over to aus must say
Have been thinking of it . Beautiful country . Wat a bbq we had last night plenty of wine and great food and superb company. its quite nervous when you go to the beach and you see the shark nets ans warnings sign's saying beware of sharks . But love the country and people . And its lovely and warm. Good night you lot .

Player
aldo
Bowling shit at mo . . Not sure rootie been to cleaver could have been better having a real go just need to show some balls Gotta go wifey moaning already . . ps the beers are flowing an the bbq smells great going for a burger . We saw wild roos and koalas at kangaroo island superb place henry beach is great. Love it

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Glad you’re having a good time,AM. Though it looks like you’ve brought the Wirral weather with you for the Test match...

Player
aldo
You come to aus in their summer and you expect hot sun well are time er is up in 4 days its been cloudy and wet an abt 20 all the time . Tomorrow notssupposed to be mutch better . My sis has said its been llike this for weeks. Hey ho not to worry goin on a wine tasting day tomorrow . Then eating in one of the best fish restaurant's in night . See ya all saturday

Player
aldo
No cant move over there i love my rovers to mutch. If i can move the club over there . Will get over in a shot . Great country an supposed to be great weather . Has been warm the last few days . Sods law we watched the first day couldn't afford to watch the rest . An england where crap . Then today been great . Just like watching rovers lol

Player
aldo
We get in saturday afternoon at 1230 hope no delays . .. hope we can get close to the aussies an give em some sh#$t back there fans have been great . Its been fun . Shame we only got to see one day . Prob wont do it again as costs to mutch . But dream come true .