• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Swindle v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I can't imagine many Rovers fans will be heading for Wiltshire on Friday and not sure that agreeing to move the date back was a good idea. The County Ground hasn't been a happy hunting ground for us in recent times and when we were winning the floodlights failed.

I'm expecting an unchanged Rovers XI and would be content with a similar result to last weekend's.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
think £25 4 days before xmas is a bit of a joke too....anyway 1-0 to Rovers, O'halloran to score!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think Ronnie has an interesting tactical dilemma for this game. If we play the 4-5-1 again we will be solid but will probably create few chances, so it all depends on whether he views a point as a good result (I would imagine he does). Either way, I hope Max Power keeps his place ahead of Harrison.

I would probably have gone to this game had it been on Saturday, but now won't even be able to listen to it on the radio as I will be at my work's Christmas do. :-(

Swindon are apparently playing well at the moment, but I think our last four performances have been good aside from the sloppy defending against Pompey.

Hopefully we will get the three points we will almost certainly need to stay top now that four teams are within two points of us.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
another tricky game this im going for 1 1.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We are so resilient away, I can't see a defeat. Close one with Rovers playing it safe. Draw.

DIW

Player
Goodison
I'll take a draw and that would mean a happy christmas. The lads have done really well to get where we are and then to stay there.
Half a season left and it could be fantastic. Let's do it!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A truly awful start 3 down in 20 minutes this could get embarrasing

DIW

Player
Goodison
We are getting totally snotted. Happy Christmas.

M

Mal

Oh dear. Have no idea what has happened, apart from a Mayan prediction coming true. 5-0 now. Damage limitation now. Roll on boxing day to make amends.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Sounds horrendous, reporter reckons its so one sided could yet get worse.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Fonners just saved a pen. Getting battered :-(

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
oh bollocks!! lose 1-0/2-0 fine, but where the hell has this tonking come from? Are they good, or we so bad?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
To round off a horrific night Zoom has done a hamstring by all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.