• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Stockport

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Got our tickets for Stockport straight after the game. I felt a bit bad rushing off and not applauding the team's efforts in a rush to try and get a ticket, but arrived at the ticket office to find a huge queue!

Looks like they'll sell out and hopefully we'll take 2,000 if not more (should County allow us a few more tickets to help them out financially). It's a massive game, wear your white and lets make it a Super White day. Come on Rovers! \\:D/

Tom

Do you reckon tickets are still available now? My mates in two minds but if he were to agree to go... would there even be tickets + coach travel still available?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I've been told the club are requesting more tickets as they've nearly sold the 2000 originally provided. Keep your eye on the official website for more news on Tuesday.

Hope all those who want to be there, can be. SWA!=D>

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Huddersfield had an allocation of 3,200 there a couple of weeks ago, so I would guess that is the maximum we would be allowed.

TRFC_Ian

Player
Aldo
I posted this on the site at the beginning of February when people were starting to have a go at Les:

OK so from what I have heard we were very poor against Oldham. But unless Johnson wins the lottery 20 weeks in a row and can then afford to bring Alex Ferguson in with Wenger as his number 2 what do people want? We knew from the moment Barnes was appointed that the season would be a write-off. But if Les can salvage ANYTHING from the season - if we scrape safety by one goal on the last day of the season - then we should all be eternally grateful for him.

Look at Stockport. Without Les that is where we would be right now. Adrift and without hope.

I think it shows that despite a lot of negative comments on here we have made progress under Les this season. We cant forget how bad it was under Barnes. We were stranded. And now we are 90 minutes away from the end of the season and there IS still hope. Yes we are relying on others but just to have that chance, that hope - which looked beyond us for so long - we need to stay positive and believe that we can do it.

Im working in London this week - so no chance of getting to Stockport. But im tempted to go to Wycombe and cheer them on against Gillingham. Amazing how quickly things change in football - it was only 2 days ago I was desperate for them to lose!

SUPER WHITE ARMY!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I rushed off at the final whistle to join the queue. Clapped the players on their way home though :) Stockport should give us an many tickets as possible! Where's there's demand.. there's money :)

Tom

Do you reckon we'll have to sit in our allocated seats once were in? I noticed our tickets actually have numbers on... just curious

Excited for it now, gonna bea great day out despite my cold (what timing :(!) I have belief we'll stay up tomorrow with exeter going down in my opinion.